COVID-19 Info & Support - Kolbe Cole for State Representative

COVID-19 Information & Support

My team is working daily to maintain an updated list of resources and information for you to use during the COVID-19 pandemic. We will be updating this information daily when needed.

If you have COVID-19 symptoms and cannot get ahold of your doctor, you can call 1-877-724-3258 at the Department of Health, and speak to a nurse who will guide you through the process and where to get help.

Federal Resources

CDC Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)

Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act FAQ

Alcohol Anonymous Meetings 

24 Hour Help Line for Addiction and Mental Health: 1-800-662-4357

Commonwealth of Pennsylvania Resources

Pennsylvania Department of Health - COVID-19

PA CareerLink - COVID-19 Employment Opportunities

Small Business Emergency Working Capital Loan Information

File for Unemployment Compensation

United Way of Pennsylvania - COVID-19 Resources

Apply for Medicaid

Apply for SNAP

Get Help with Home Heating

Information on School Closures

Receive Health/Safety Text Alerts

Request a Mail-In Ballot

Get Answers to Tax Questions

Access Driver Services

Connect with Professional License Services

Talk Mental Health: text PA to 741-741

Apply for WIC: Call 1-800-942-9467

Local Resources (Beaver, Butler, & Lawrence County)

If you are a member of Facebook, we have created a support group to share information and resources with one another during the COVID-19 outbreak. This group is specifically for residents of Beaver, Butler, and Lawrence Counties.

Join the group hereBeaver-Butler-Lawrence COVID-19 Support Group

Comcast Internet Essentials provides low-cost internet services for those who may be in need due to students transitioning to an online classroom format.

Beaver County Services Updates

Riverwise has created a COVID-19 ideas and needs forum for Beaver County. You can check that out here.

The Cornerstone of Beaver County is not accepting walk-ins. However, you can call 724-494-0726 for assistance.

The Community Development Program of Beaver County is closed to walk-ins but is accessible at 724-770-2040.

Beaver County Behavioral Health is closed to the public, but you can call the following services at the following numbers:

  • Drug & Alcohol Services: 724-891-6220
  • Mental Health Services: 724-891-2827
  • Mental Health Crisis: 1-800-400-6180 or 911

Mental Health Association is not accepting walk-ins but is available at 724-775-4165.

Resources for Human Development is open and accepting referrals at this time.

Public Utilities Commission has placed a moratorium on public utilities. If you need utilities restored, call 1-800-692-7380.

Neighborhood Legal Services is not accepting walk-ins but is available to assist at 1-866-761-6572.

Beaver County Homepage

Beaver County Meal Locations Guide

Beaver County Mental Health Resources

Butler County Services Updates

Housing and Redevelopment Authorities, County of Butler, offices are currently closed. Emergency work orders can be placed at 1-800-433-6327 or 724-287-6798.

Butler County Homepage

Lawrence County Services Updates

Lawrence County Community Action Partnership is continuing to provide updates to the services on their page.

Lawrence County Meal Locations Guide

Lawrence County Homepage

Other Resources

Educational Resources for All Ages

UPDATED: 7/15/2020 - 11:15 pm

Be the first to comment

Please check your e-mail for a link to activate your account.